Online therapy for individuals across the United States
Relationship Therapy for Individuals
Why do relationships have to be so hard?
Ever feel like the black sheep of the family? Or of your life? Your friend group? Are you called to the same type of unsatisfying romantic relationship over and over again? In friendships or with a partner, you may find yourself yearning for more of their time, feeling like there’s never enough. Maybe you want to get close, but when you do, you end up pushing people away or sabotaging the relationship. It’s hard to really trust others fully.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’re tired of the same unsatisfying relationships that happen over and over
- You crave closeness with others but find it difficult to let people in
- You’ve said to yourself that you would never treat your own children the way you were treated
- You worry about people leaving you.
- You wonder if there is something wrong with you
Relationship Therapy for Individuals can help.
While it may seem beyond reach, satisfying relationships are within your grasp. You can have happy, fulfilling relationships with yourself and with others. I can help you get there.
How it works
Relationship Therapy for Individuals can help you:
- Discover that the earliest relationships in our lives have a profound impact
- Connect with the shared human experience – many of us did not get our emotional needs met in childhood
- Understand that when are emotional needs are neglected, many can experience this as a trauma
- Have your emotional needs met through feeling seen and heard for who you are
- Reconnect with meaning, purpose, and direction.
- Build healthy connections with others
I'm here to help.
I’ll be here with you every step of the way, offering guidance and support as we navigate this journey together. Additionally, I’ll ensure that each step is carefully customized to meet your unique needs and circumstances, making it easier for you to achieve your goals.
When it comes to relationship therapy, my approach is grounded in compassion and hope. I firmly believe in the power of being seen and heard for who we truly are. Moreover, I strongly hold the belief that you are not defined by your trauma and that breaking the cycle is possible.
You don’t have to keep repeating the same cycles.
Frequently Asked Questions
- In the first few sessions, we will talk about what brings you to therapy and what your goals are. As a relationally focused, psychodynamically oriented psychologist, I make sure to regularly check-in with you to see how your experience of therapy is going. It is my top priority to make sure we have a good connection with each other and that you are getting what you hope for out of our sessions together.
- Individual Therapy for Relationships lets you be seen, heard, and celebrated for who you are and reclaim the reins from your inherited cycle of trauma.
As therapy is as unique as your fingerprint, the length of your therapy will be the same: unique to you regaining your peace and finding balance in life again. For some, this takes little time, for others, it may take longer. Your unique needs come first and are a priority in determining length of time in therapy.
- While there are no firm guarantees, I can tell you that healing and growth are possible. You can live a more balanced life where your needs are met. I witness this healing and growth daily!
- Numerous studies confirm the profound impact of the therapeutic relationship in therapy, fostering healing, resilience, and personal growth. This bond, built on trust, compassion, and understanding, provides a safe haven where individuals feel seen, valued, and empowered. This is why it’s so important to determine whether we are a good fit with each other!
Reach out to me, and let’s arrange a complimentary consultation that goes beyond a mere appointment. Your comfort and connection with your psychologist matter deeply, and together we’ll navigate this decision, ensuring you find the right fit for your unique needs.