Online therapy for individuals in the Northeast and across the United States
Specialized Therapy for Lawyers
You want someone who gets it
The long nights and early mornings. The chronic fatigue you have to caffeinate your way through. The sheer will-ing your way through the demands and culture that want you to put yourself second. You’ve invested so much of yourself into your career. To fight for what’s right. To help others. To find justice.
You find yourself thinking...
- How do I keep doing this?
- Why do I feel burnt out all the time?
- What if I don’t want to wait until retirement to relax?
- Is it even possible to find balance with this career?
- You wonder, who am I now?
- How am I going to do this for the rest of my life?
What if you could have balance without abandoning your career? To live the life you want to live. To spend time with your family. What if having both were possible?
Put yourself first and reclaim your time and energy with specialized online therapy, just for you.
It may seem difficult to picture, but your work doesn’t have to be all-consuming. You deserve to live your life to its fullest, with meaning and purpose inside and outside of law. It’s time to reclaim your space and your energy. I can help you get there.
How it works
Through therapy, you can:
- Have a confidential space to speak your truth
- Put yourself first again
- Reconnect with meaning, purpose, and direction.
- Reclaim your precious time and energy
- Write your next chapter, with the focus being on your life outside of work
- Foster sustainable, long-term healing and improvement for your life, beyond the crisis-management approach of work
I'm here to help.
I’ll walk with you as we navigate this journey together, making sure that each step is tailored to your unique needs with care.
My approach to therapy comes from a place of compassion and hope, from the belief that you don’t have to go this alone, and that together we can transform our struggles.
Many of us live and work in dysfunctional systems. It's not up to us to be the martyrs.
Your time and energy is too important to invest solely into your work. Reinvest in yourself today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- In the first few sessions, we will talk about what brings you to therapy and what your goals are. As a relationally focused, psychodynamically oriented psychologist, I make sure to regularly check-in with you to see how your experience of therapy is going. In order for this process to work and for you to effectively reach your goals, it is most important for us to have a strong therapeutic relationship.
- Specialized therapy for lawyers helps you reclaim your space, time, and energy, and to write your next chapter where you can put yourself first again
As therapy is as unique as your fingerprint, the length of your therapy will be the same: unique to you regaining your peace and finding balance in life again. For some, this takes little time, for others, it may take longer. Your unique needs come first and are a priority in determining length of time in therapy.
- While there are no firm guarantees, I can tell you that healing and growth are possible. You can live a more balanced life where your needs are met. I witness this healing and growth daily!
- Numerous studies confirm the profound impact of the therapeutic relationship in therapy, fostering healing, resilience, and personal growth. This bond, built on trust, compassion, and understanding, provides a safe haven where individuals feel seen, valued, and empowered. This component of therapy also has a significant impact on outcomes of therapy and people reaching the goals they have set for themselves. This is why it’s so important to determine whether we are a good fit with each other!
Book some time on my schedule for a complimentary consultation that goes beyond a mere appointment. Your comfort and connection with your psychologist matter deeply, and together we’ll navigate this decision, ensuring you find the right fit for your unique needs.